because i'm going to.
23 October, 2009
12 October, 2009
21 September, 2009
Just because I want to study it doesn't necessarily mean it exists.
20 September, 2009
Paper moustaches, hiking in the middle of nowhere, homemade cactus fries, and cuddling forever? Totally worth the ridiculous drive to Wyoming and back.
17 September, 2009
I'm not sure that I like blogging anymore. If nothing else, I've certainly lost interest/motivation. I wonder why?
24 August, 2009
Three of my favorite bands play in Prague the month after I leave. BOOOO!!
31 July, 2009
and it's weird.
24 May, 2009
KC and I have created a travel blog for our upcoming adventures in Prague and beyond!
02 May, 2009
It's unbelievably strange that my high school friends are getting married, going on honeymoons, trying their hardest to look like adults, when all I want to do is run around in the sun and maybe write stories. I don't think that "adult life" has to be as dull as everyone makes it out to be...
28 April, 2009
- pens with smooth ink and creamy paper.
- picking up earthworms in the rain.
- cleaning the dryer's lint trap.
- brushing my teeth with someone i adore.
- early morning phone calls.
- peanut butter straight from the jar.
- getting letters in the mail.
- fingertips covered in newspaper ink.
- wandering through the library's book stacks. looking at bindings.
- pull-through parking spots - no need to use reverse when you leave.
15 April, 2009
screenprinting = fun.
05 April, 2009
24 March, 2009
Don't really know what to say, but I feel like I'm beginning to do the right things.
23 March, 2009
Grades have finally been posted. What a relief!
11 March, 2009
gluten-free bread and almond "cheese," microwaved to bizarre and lazy perfection.
10 March, 2009
I feel a bit better now.
08 March, 2009
Step 1: Remove pants.
03 March, 2009
Recently, my brain feels especially dead and droopy from the interwebs. I should take this as a sign! I henceforth declare:
- creation and genesis of things in my brain and the real physical world
- being outside
- generally feeling good about how I'm spending my days. I have far too few of them left, so why continue wasting time?
19 February, 2009
I am absolutely dying for a beautiful, exhilarating adventure.